After a brief period of break from the giants entering into the game market, there’s finally a Big game released this week. It’s the remake of the 1998s Resident Evil 2. Developers didn’t make any changes to the name but they have promised a huge development in terms of graphics and audio quality. Unlike the tank controls that were used in the older version, this game runs on third person’s perspective. With some great reviews around the market, the game is a sure shot hit for Capcom, the developers of the game.
However, Resident Evil 2 falls into the pothole of errors and crashes as all the upcoming games do. There are a bunch of errors, bugs and issues that aren’t letting people install the game on their computers. So, The Game Debugger has their back and hence brought up this list of error fixes for the errors, bugs and crashes in Resident Evil 2.
Now, let’s get into the error fixes list for Resident Evil 2 2019
LAG and LOW FPS in Resident Evil 2 2019 fix:
Stuttering, freezing, Low FPS and lag issues are quite common these days in each and every game and Resident Evil 2 is no surprise here. Just follow the workarounds given below to solve these issues.
- If you are using a laptop, then make sure that you have switched from integrated graphics to dedicated ones.
- Try disabling V-sync.
- Close all the running background tasks.
- Set High priority to the exe file in the Task Manager.
- Switch from DX 12 to DX 11.
Resident Evil 2 2019 PC crashes to Desktop Fix:
If you are encountering issues like crashes on startup, crash while changing the settings etc, we recommend you to try the following workarounds.
- Update the Graphics card drivers.
- Verify the integrity of game cache file and if any files are missing, load them up and install the game again.
- Sometimes your antivirus might come up with false positives. So, disable your antivirus and install the game and check if it’s working fine
- Run the Game as Administrator.
Black Screen on Startup Resident Evil 2 2019 fix:
Black screen issue generally pops up when there’s an issue with the display settings or display drivers. You can try the following workarounds
- Try to run the game in windowed mode.
- Change the compatibility mode from properties
- Update the display drivers.
Resident Evil 2 Doesn’t launch on Windows 10 Fix:
A huge list of users have come up with issue. We’re guessing it has something to do from the developers side. However, you can try the following to resolve this issue.
- Disable your antivirus or whitelist the game. And try to install the game again
- Verify the integrity of game cache files. Make sure that there are no missing files.
No sound in Resident Evil 2 Fix:
Here are few of the workarounds that might come handy.
- Make sure that the computer detects the drivers.
- Update the sound card drivers.
Green Screen in Resident Evil 2 Fix:
Many users have found this issue where the entire screen turns green with few highlighted icons. There’s a FIX for this issue. All you have to do is switch to DirectX 12 from your Graphics settings.