Player Unknown Battlegrounds mobile version is made available for the PC users thanks to the emulator ” Tencent Gaming Buddy”. As we all know, the PC version of the game is priced at 15$ and the mobile version is freeware. It’s obvious that the users are going to be more interested in the free version. You can play PUBG right away by simply download the Tencent Gaming Buddy and installing it. However, it isn’t that simple. There are a lot of issues encountered by the gamers while installing and running the game on their PCs.
The Game debugger has their back and here we have come up with the list of fixes for several errors in PUBG Mobile Tencent Gaming Buddy. We list out the problem along with the workaround for it. So , make sure you follow the instructions carefully. And if you are facing any issue that is not mentioned here, go to our Support forum and start a thread so that our community can help you out.
Error Fixes for PUBG Mobile on Tencent Gaming Buddy:
#Tencent Gaming Buddy Download stuck at 98% Fix/ Tencent Gaming Buddy Won’t Open:
Did your Tencent Gaming Buddy stuck at 98% ? Try the following instructions.
- First step is to disable your anti-virus and try installing the emulator again.
- Sometimes the antivirus detects false positive files and it shouldn’t be any problem.
- After disabling the antivirus, open the emulator and download the game again.
However, it’s noticed that the PUBG emulated version pushes itself to run the game only on integrated graphics ignoring the dedicated one. So, you can try doing the following.
- Right click on PUBG icon.
- Click on Run with ” Graphics Processor”
- Click on ” Change default Graphics Processor”
- Open “Manage 3D settings”
- And select the preferred Graphics card as “Integrated Graphics”
- Click Apply.
# White Screen Issue in Tencent Gaming Buddy Fix:
Several people have noticed this issue after installing Tencent Gaming Buddy. A white screen pops up and it doesn’t load anything. So to solve it,
- Open menu options of Tencent Gaming buddy.
- And click on settings.
- Now, click on Engine options.
- Here, select DirectX+ from the radio buttons.
- Now, open the game.
- And the game prompts to make the changes, select okay.
# Error Code: 555745297 Fix for Tencent Gaming Buddy:
Watch this video for solving this error. This error is regarding the storage space of your device. So make sure that your PC has enough disk space to install this game in the C drive.
#Black Screen on Loading PUBG Mobile on Tencent Gaming Buddy Fix:
- Make sure that your drivers are upto date.
- Download the latest drivers of your GPU and update them.
- Also, make sure that you have disabled the anti-virus.
So, this is about the error fixes for PUBG Mobile on Tencent Gaming Buddy. If you are facing any more issues, do let us know by creating a thread in the support forum.