It’s been a long time since any tactical adventure game’s released in the market. This game Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden aims to quench the thirst of Tactical adventure game fans. As you can see however from the title, this post mainly aims to resolve several errors, bugs and crashes in Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden PC version. We have provided this list of fixes for those issues in Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden PC version. Let’s have a look at it.
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden crashes at Hammon’s cabin scene fix:
Developers have noticed this issue and noted that it is not user specific. It’s prevalent for every user and the developers are working on a hotfix for this crashing issue in Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden.
Can’t Change the Language Fix:
If you have didn’t change the settings on steam while installing, the game most probably gets installed in French.
- We recommend you to reinstall the game.
- But before, change the language from Steam properties.
Mutant year zero: Road to Eden Freezing issues fix:
Freezing and screen tearing issues occur when there are driver conflicts. So, we recommend the following workarounds to solve freezing issues in Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden
- Update all the drivers.
- Set high priority to the game in Task manager.
- In manage 3D settings of nvidia control panel, prefer adaptive performance.
Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Doesn’t Open Fix:
Your antivirus and firewall could be an issue. Below are a few of the solutions for this issue.
- Whitelist the game in your antivirus settings.
- Allow the game in your firewall.
- Verify the integrity of game cache files. If any files are missing, update them.
Low FPS and Lag issues/ Stuttering issues in Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Fix:
The following workarounds should fix the lag issues in Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden.
- If you are using a laptop, then make sure that you have switched from integrated graphics to dedicated ones.
- Try disabling V-sync.
- Close all the running background tasks.
- Set High priority to the exe file in the Task Manager.
- Switch from DX 12 to DX 11.