Farming Simulator 19, the latest installment from the award winning Farming Simulator series, is out now into the market. They have this habit of releasing farming simulator every two years and after Farming Simulator 17, Farming simulator 19 is the latest installment. Now, as most of the games do have, this games also comes with a package of errors and issues that are to be resolved in order to run Farming Simulator 19 on your PC.
As we always recommend, check out the system requirements of Farming Simulator 19 before going any further into the fixes list. Check the requirements below.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100T @ 2.5GHz or AMD FX-4100 @3.6 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 650, AMD Radeon HD 7770 graphics card or better (min. 2 GB VRAM, DX11 support)
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
Minimum requirements do not demand much and the game should be able to run at good fps even on a mediocre PC.
How to Fixes Errors, Crashes and Bugs in Farming Simulator 19 PC:
Can’t Change Language in Farming Simulator 19 Fix:
You can always change the language preferences via steam. Follow the given instructions.
1. Run Steam and click LIBRARY.
2. Right click on Farming Simulator 19 and click Properties.
3. Click LANGUAGE tab.
From there, you can choose your desired language.
Farming Simulator 19 Crashes on Startup Fix:
Many users have encountered this issue and the developers are working on it. Meanwhile, you can try the following workarounds.
- Update all the drivers of your hardware
- Disable your antivirus
- Verify the integrity of game cache files.
- Uninstall and reinstall the game.
Farming Simulator 19 Controller Support Issue:
Some users have reported that restarting their PC made their controllers working again. So if your controller is not working just after the installation, you should try a quit restart.
Dll error in Farming Simulator 19 Fix:
Dll files act as the interface between the game files and the hardware and they make the task simpler. So, almost every game now a days comes up with few dll files . If you encountered any dll error, try the following workarounds.
- Download the dll file you are having problem with. And place it in system32 folder.
- Install Visual c++ and make sure you have the latest version of it.
- Make sure you have DirectX installed.
Farming Simulator 19 Doesn’t Open Fix:
Your antivirus and firewall could be an issue. Below are few of the solutions for this issue.
- Whitelist the game in your antivirus settings.
- Allow the game in your firewall.
- Verify the integrity of game cache files. If any files are missing, update them.
Sound stuttering in Farming Simulator 19 Fix:
Update the sound card drivers. To do this,
1. Right click on the Windows Start button > Device Manager.
2. Open Sound, video and game controllers.
3. Right click on the default audio device (e.g., Realtek High Definition Audio) > Update driver.
Lag and Low FPS in Farming Simulator 19 fix:
- Update the video card drivers.
- You can use help of Razer game booster.
- Set high priority to the game in task manager.
That’s it for this post. Comment below or contact us at forums to get your issues resolved.