Artifact, the latest card game is now released into the market and it’s been getting a lot of buzz around because of the reputation the developers have. Valve Corporation has developed this Artifact card game for PC and it mainly focuses on Online multiplayer across boards. However, the reviews aren’t as expected due to many Gameplay and installation issues that are being encountered while installing and playing Artifact on PC. So, how do you resolve these issues?
There seems to be a dilemma situation since the developers did not expect these many issues. The Game Debugger has your back and as always, we come up with this list of error fixes for Artifact PC game. Before getting into the list of workarounds and solutions for issues in Artifact PC, firstly have a look at the system requirements of it.
System Requirements for Artifact PC:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Intel i5, 2.4 Ghz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated HD Graphics 520 w/128 MB or better
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
[FIX] Resolve All Crashes, Bugs & Errors in Artifact PC:
Artifact won’t Launch After Installation Fix:
- Verify the integrity of Game cache files.
- Now, whitelist the game in your antivirus and windows firewall.
If you are still facing issues of artifact not launching, then uninstall the game and reinstall it.
Black Screen on Startup Artifact Fix:
Black screens are a very common affair in most of the regular PC games. This black screen issue generally comes up when there’s clash between the display drivers. Try the following workaround
Go to D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Artifact\game\dcg\cfg
Find video.txt file and change fullscreen=0 to fullscreen=1
- Update all the Display drivers
- Get the Game ready drivers from Nvidia and AMD.
Artifact Crashes to Desktop Fix:
There are several crash threads in various forums for the game Artifact. We recommend you the following workarounds.
- If the game crashes with 0xc00007b error, we have a seperate Guide to fix that issue. Check it here.
- Download and install Visual C++ on your computer.
- Download and install OpenGL .
- Download and install .NET framework.
Can’t Connect to the game server in artifact fix:
Well, the developers have got this issue reported by many people and they are presently looking for a fix for this issue. Meanwhile, you can try closing and restarting the game and be patient for a while inorder to get into the servers of Artifact PC.
Can’t Launch Artifact on Mac Fix:
Make sure you have proper wired internet connection and find the “vulkan” file from the settings. You have to delete this file inorder to make it work.
Artifact Freezing issues while adding cards:
Freezing issues are being noticed while saving and adding cards while you are in game. Disable the V-sync and close all the background tasks inorder to resolve this issue.
Extremely Low FPS and Lag issues in Artifact Fix:
The game doesn’t demand much from the computer. But sometimes, the drivers might not be upto date which might slow down your computer a bit. So, firstly update all the drivers and follow the alternatve workarounds given below.
- If you are using laptop, then make sure that you have switch from integrated graphics to dedicated ones.
- Try disabling V-sync.
- Close all the running background tasks.
- Set High priority to the exe file in the Task Manager.